Many DocNet participating schools are also University Members of the PhD Project. Founded in 1994, the PhD Project’s mission is to increase workplace diversity by increasing the diversity of business school faculty who encourage, mentor, support and enhance the preparation of tomorrow’s leaders.
The PhD Project member network has proven invaluable in supporting minority groups which have been underrepresented in doctoral programs. In fact, according to data from AACSB International, the successful completion and retention rates of our members eclipse the U.S. average by a significant margin:
- PhD Project minority doctoral program completion rate: 90%
- US average for overall doctoral program completion rate: 70%
- Retention rate of PhD Project professors/faculty members: 97%
- US average for overall higher education professors/faculty retention: 60%
To learn more information on how you can apply to the program, visit their website today.
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR THE PHD PROJECT:
Find out if a PhD is right for you! Find out more here.
- National Harbor, MD – August 3, 2018
- Boston, MA – August 9, 2018
- Chicago, IL – August 9, 2018
- New Orleans, LA – August 15, 2018